Practise reading the following sentences aloud, then go to the link below and compare your pronunciation with a native speaker’s:
1) Yogi Bear shared his chair with Tony Blair.
2) Walter won’t want you to walk to work.
3) Water the vegetables on Tuesday and Thursday unless we get wet weather.
4) What height and weight are Cathy’s parents?
5) Did your colleague manage to answer your question about the law?
6) The term “turn” was the first word the girl heard.
7) Don’t hit it; heat it and eat it!
8) Paul taught a short course for four dwarfs.
9) That fat man can’t stand jazz.
10) I thought you had read it through thoroughly though.