Tuesday 15 July 2014

City of Bari Crossword




ACROSS
1. The architectural style of the basilica (10).
4. Pane e Pomodoro beach is not perhaps the best place to take one (3).
5. If you travel in one, it will cost you an arm and a leg (3).
9. The best way to describe the city’s topography (4).
10. Orecchiette are the preferred variety (5).
11. The essential meaning of “manco la bocca devi aprire” (4).
12. The Petruzzelli is the most famous one (7).
 
DOWN

1. Predominant colour of the Bari away kit (3).
2. You’ll probably need one to find your way around the old town (3).
3. The city’s patron saint (8).
6. Cinema lovers come from all over for it (6).
7. Many locals’ favourite place for a stroll or a jog (8) . 
8. Frederick II rebuilt it in the 13th century (6).
10. Where the ferries leave from (4) .


(Supplementary puzzle for English Grammar Crosswordshttp://tinyurl.com/ozg92nm)




Solution available here:  http://tinyurl.com/q5xskk7




4 comments:

erection pills said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

erectile dysfunction drugs said...

I'm no longer positive where you're getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thanks for wonderful info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

erectile dysfunction remedies said...

My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading such fastidious content.

erectile dysfunction said...

At this time it looks like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?